HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
• Measures electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
• Water-resistant housing
• Measurement Range: 0-9999 µS
• Digital Calibration (push button)
• Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
• Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 700 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
• Includes a cap and batteries.
• Includes a storage case.
• EC Range: 0-9999 µS
• Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
• Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
• Accuracy: +/- 2%
• Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
• Housing: Water-resistant
• Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
• Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)