• All natural sea salt formulation for marine fish and invertebrates
• Micro-Crystal technology offers superior solubility and clarity
• NO nitrate, phosphate, or ammonia - reduces aggressive algae growth
Micro-Crystal formulation dissolves almost instantly when mixed with water. No salt residue means less stress to aquarium inhabitants, superior water clarity, and rapid stabilization. Every batch of Oceanic Natural Sea Salt is triple tested for quality and specially developed with all the beneficial elements found in natural seawater. All natural trace elements plus high calcium and magnesium concentrations promote optimal growth of fish and invertebrates. Contains no nitrate, phosphate, or ammonia to reduce aggressive algae growth.
Benefits at a glance:
• Micro-Crystal technology - Increased water clarity, less stress to fish and invertebrates, and rapid stabilization when mixed with water.
• Complete solubility - Dissolves instantly leaving no salt residue.
• Reduced algae growth - Absence of algal nutrients such as nitrate, phosphate, and ammonia.
• Natural buffering action with KH stabilizers.
• High calcium and magnesium concentrations - Optimal growth of fish and invertebrates.
1.Dissolve 1/2 cup of Oceanic Natural Sea Salt Mix in one gallon of water (.29 lb per gallon). For best results, use de-chlorinated de-ionized or reverse osmosis water.
2.Briefly agitate salt solution with a small pump.
3.Measure salinity (specific gravity) with a hydrometer. Adjust salinity (increase or decrease) to the desired level. This can be done by adding salt or water, respectively.